Briefing notes and reports are the main means for staff to communicate and coordinate with executives and elected officials.
Their high volume requires that they be concise and to the point and follow a strict format. It can often be quite challenging to take a complex issue and express it effectively in such a small space, but that it what is required.
• Quickly gather information from several sources onto one page of notes
• Organize information for ease of comprehension
• Discover the most effective way of presenting a briefing report
• Learn how to focus your content and eliminate clutter
• Write more powerful and expressive sentences
• Express complex issues accurately and briefly
• Spend less time preparing briefing notes and reports, but have better result