Why Dynamic Learning?
For decades Dynamic Learning has been offering well-researched, practical techniques that our clients apply immediately to increase productivity and enhance their working environment. Our customized in-house training programs help you motivate, develop, and focus your people on the issues that matter most to your organization.
Our experienced team of highly trained facilitators offer you and your business exceptional insight and opportunities to improve your efficiency.
Dynamic Learning Inc. recognizes environmental protection as one of our guiding principles and a key component of sound business performance. We are committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our clients and sub-contractors while minimizing our potential impact on the environment. We operate in compliance with all relevant legislation and we strive to use pollution prevention and environmental best practices in all we do.
Dynamic Learning Inc. is a service business, offering training and consulting to public and private employers. All of our training is done on the premises of our clients or in designated training rooms. We always support the sustainable practices of our clients and let them know of our own. We practice a policy of reduce, re-use, recycle and compost in our business office and our homes. We purchase and use environmentally responsible products that have been selected based on environmental criteria such as low toxicity, durability, reduced energy and water consumption, reduced packaging and ability to be recycled or refurbished at end of life.
Dynamic Learning Inc. has one full time employee, Eileen Pease. All other trainers and administrative personnel work for the company as sub-contractors. We strive to attract and keep the best sub-contractors we can find. For example, our former writing trainer, Barry Boyce, worked with us continuously for 21 years and helped us find an ideal replacement, Jon Tattrie, before Barry retired from Dynamic Learning Inc. in 2012.
Our core sustainability values are:
- We care deeply about the environment of Nova Scotia, Canada and the World.
- We want to contribute to the health of people, animals, plants, soil, water and air.
- We want to contribute to the mental health of all the people in our environment.
- We believe in “choice architecture” which can successfully nudge people towards the best decision without restricting their freedom of choice. See the book Nudge by Sunstein & Thaler.
- Through our focus on sustainable, rational thinking we believe we have a unique and important contribution to the future of our clients and suppliers.
- Eileen Pease, who is President of the company, works from her home in Dartmouth, has an organic garden, two compost bins and two rain barrels. She has a virtual office in downtown Halifax.