Many of us live hectic lives that leave us too busy, too tired, or too late to take care of ourselves. We risk finally retiring with our bodies in such poor shape that we are candidates for heart attacks, strokes, or diabetes. Or that we have been so stressed that we’ve damaged our brains with floods of cortisol and adrenaline. Nobody wants a damaged body or brain, but many of us only talk about balancing work and life while never achieving that balance.
Whenever you find yourself feeling stressed and caught into a negative thinking loop, you have been told that the answer is to think positively. But when you try to think positively, the negative thoughts just flood back in.
The answer is to learn and use the ABC’s of Rational Thinking. This well-researched technique will give you control over your responses to being faced with too much work and not enough time. You will be able to develop a work/life balance which keeps you healthy and thriving.
After this workshop, you will be able to…
- Use the ABC’s of Rational Thinking with ease
- Understand Yourself and Understand Others
- Turn your worst difficulties into challenge and opportunity
- Take control back from those who upset you
- Develop the power to choose your response
- Halt re-living bad situations and mistakes from the past
- Stop imagining “worst case scenarios” in your future
- Cope calmly with difficulties
- Achieve a comfortable balance between your work and the rest of your life
- Accept that both positive and negative thinking have their value, but rational thinking is your path to continuous improvement
Of interest to…
This workshop is designed for people at all levels in the organization who would like to learn some new strategies to develop their resilience to life’s challenges and get more power from their intelligence and experience. This workshop is for people who want to live life fully moment to moment and enjoy getting steadily better at what they do for a living.