During the current COVID-19 crisis, it is normal to feel increased anxiety. This is our ancient brain’s protective response to the constant bad news. But until we know how to welcome and channel the energy it produces, that energy is buried inside us. Then we can experience a number of problems, including sleep difficulties, fatigue, low energy, trouble concentrating, and increased tension and stress. These problems can leave us vulnerable to more anxiety.
When Does Anxiety Become a Problem?
- Anxiety is a problem when your body reacts as if there is danger when there is no real danger. It’s like having an overly sensitive smoke alarm system in your body.
- Unrelieved anxiety can lead to physical and mental health problems.
Take this live 60-minute webinar to harness the energy of your anxiety towards feeling better and being more productive.
This webinar will help you:
• Understand anxiety is your ancient brain’s key protective response.
• Recognize anxiety is a huge energy source.
• Accept that heightened anxiety is completely normal during a crisis.
• Acknowledge, embrace, and channel the energy of anxiety.
• Break the loop of worrying about worrying.
• Know how to feel better when anxiety hits.
• Follow a step by step approach to direct your anxiety energy into solutions.
• Give your executive brain some rest and recuperation.
Who will benefit:
Anybody whose work has been affected by the virus lockdown, including those who are still in their workplace and those working from home. This is particularly helpful if you feel more anxious than usual. It is essential if you have started suffering from disturbed sleep, gastrointestinal upset, being easily startled, or having periods of racing thoughts and/or rapid heartbeat.
Download .pdf: Harness Anxiety to Energize Productivity