Protect Your Investment in Yourself – Develop a Powerful Mindset
You have spent years building your education, your professional designations, and your experience. Now is the time to develop a powerful mindset, so you can ensure an increasing return on your investment.
Good brains are not immune to the pressures of today’s workplace. Being smart and well educated does not guarantee protection against increasing workload, tightening deadlines, and changing technology. Protect yourself from burnout while improving your productivity.
This program will help you build your mental resilience to cope with workplace pressures. You will be able to enhance your growth mindset, welcome challenges, and enjoy striving to improve.
- Get crystal clear about your priorities
- Concentrate completely and resist distractions
- Maximize your memory
- Convert difficulties into challenge and opportunity
- Listen actively, reduce conflict, and improve relationships
- Build your resilience with powerful coping skills
In this course you will learn to…
- Enhance your creativity and memory
- Reduce multitasking and be able to focus on one priority at a time
- Be mindful: stop ruminating about past missteps or frightening futures
- Use the AGES approach to make learning stick for yourself and others
- Understand that perception is reality
- Listen to help others to find their own solutions, while you become a better leader
- Spring the mental traps that keep you stuck
Who Will Benefit:
Those who work with a variety of people in different situations, and who want to increase the value they get from their minds and brains while at work.