Because we are all coping with heightened anxiety due to the pandemic, we are irritable, tired, and easily distracted. One thing that really affects our concentration very quickly, is trying to think of too many things at once. We can overload ourselves in seconds.
Learn several simple steps to laser-focus your attention and sustain your concentration. You will be able to complete important work more quickly, with less effort.
• Start Effective Habit Change, from Tiny to Transformative
• Prioritize with Critical Questions
• Harness Your Incredible Ability to Focus Your Attention
• Improve Your Concentration with Time Limits and Short Breaks
• Block and Reduce Internal and External Distractions
• Deliberately choose Your Response to Difficulties as they Arise
• Explore Options like Exercise, More Sleep, Good Food, Meditation, and More Fun
Our brains are overwhelmed and need a systematic approach to allow focused attention and sustained concentration.
Download .pdf: Create Maximum Focus in Turbulent Times