Resources to Improve Your Productivity
Get More Power From Your Brain
Reading this book will stimulate you to nurture and challenge your brain's power. By following Eileen's advice, you will be better able to...
- focus and concentrate at will
- defeat procrastination and become action oriented
- acquire learning skills and retain information
- maintain and improve your relationships
- treat mistakes as good feedback
- live mindfully
Soon to be available on Amazon! Email Eileen to inquire about a print copy.
Is it time to change your mindset?
Fixed Mindset Believes...
That intelligence is static, leading to a desire to look smart, and a tendency to:
- Avoid challenges
- Give up easily
- Make effort only to highlight own intelligence
- Ignore useful feedback
- Feel threatened by the success of others
Growth Mindset Believes...
That intelligence can be developed, leading to a desire to learn, and a tendency to:
- Embrace challenge
- Persist in the face of setbacks
- See effort as a path to mastery
- Learn from criticism
- Find lessons and inspiration in the success of others
Get More Power from Your Brain with
"10 Ways to Keep Your Brain Healthy"
The information included in this chapter of Get More Power from Your Brain is in order of effectiveness to get and keep your brain as healthy and productive as possible. The most important thing to understand about your brain is that it can continue to grow new neurons and dendrites throughout your life.
When you sign up below for Dynamic Learning's monthly newsletter, you'll get this handy reference guide as a bonus.