The ability to write an informative and engaging report or proposal is an essential and specialized skill. It is recommended that participants come to the session with a report or proposal they need to write, and by the end of the session, they will have a plan and a draft of at least one of the sections.
- The three keys to good information management and delivery
- What makes a proposal sing
- The standard report and proposal elements and what they contain
- The four components of outstanding document design
- How to make a report or proposal the new-fashioned way
- Following a preparation strategy that ensures that you meet your deadline
- How to stave off your critics yet also get their most valuable advice